Porto Black 6mm Pivot Shower Door
Porto Black 6mm Pivot Shower Door
- In stock
- Inventory on the way
The Porto Black pivot shower door is a useful option for saving space as the location of the pivot hinge on the door means that it does not open out into the room as far as a hinged door would. It features 6mm thick toughened safety glass, a modern satin black frame and a square handle that will look great in modern bathrooms. The door is reversible so can be fitted left or right handed, allowing you to position the entrance on the most suitable side and it is available in a range of sizes to suit your requirements.
The door is for fitting into a recess (between two walls) but can also be fitted into a corner if you install it with a matching side panel (sold separately) and comes with a manufacturer's lifetime guarantee for complete peace of mind.
- 760mm (adjustment 720-755mm, door entry size 510mm)
- 800mm (adjustment 760-795mm, door entry size 550mm)
- 900mm (adjustment 860-895mm, door entry size 650mm)
Maximum adjustments will be reduced by 20mm when fitted with a side panel
Please note adjustment sizes, this is the actual size of the enclosure which will be less than the size of the shower tray (to allow for tiling or matching side panels if used)
Pivot shower door
Door opens outwards
6mm thick toughed safety glass
Satin black finish frame / profile
Frame & profile made from aluminium
Modern square black handle
Reversible design for left or right hand installation
For installation into a recess (between walls)
Can also be fitted into a corner with matching side panel (sold separately)
Tray, side panel & showering brassware all sold separately
Lifetime manufacturer's guarantee (excludes parts subject to wear & tear)
Free delivery on orders over £500
Small items (taps, shower brassware, accessories)
- Standard delivery (3-5 working days) - £3.95
- Express delivery (1-3 working days) - £7.95
- Next day delivery (order by midday) - £10.95
Large items (basins, toilets, furniture, shower enclosures & trays)
- Standard delivery (3-5 working days) - £29.00
- Express delivery (1-3 working days) - £39.00
- Next day delivery (order by midday) - £49.00
If your order consists of large and small products, you will only pay the large item delivery fee
When will delivery be?
Deliveries are Monday - Friday between 8am - 6pm. and you will kept updated on delivery by email, phone or text so you know when delivery will be.
Can I delay delivery?
Yes, please place you order and email us the order number and details of when you would like delivery to be.
Can I order something that is out of stock?
Yes, you can back-order an item to be dleivered once available. If you order other in-stock items we will delay delivery until all items are avilable but can arrange a split delivery if required (which may incur charges).
Can I change my order once placed?
Yes, provided your order has not been dispatched, it can be changed.
Where do you deliver to?
We deliver to the majority of mainland UK. We do not deliver to Ireland, Nothern Ireland, the Scottish Isles & Highlands or the Channel Isles at present.
See our delivery page for more information
- We offer a no-quibble 30 day returns policy (from delivery) for refunds and exchanges.
- We also offer a convenient collection service for unwanted products. This is chargeable but is useful for large, fragile items.
- To arrange a return, please contact us first to start the process.
- We cannot accept returns for products that have been used, installed or are not as new.
- In the unlikely event that an item arrives damaged, we will arrange a replacement or refund.
- Damaged items must be reported to us within 48 hours of delivery.
See our returns page for more information