Returning unwanted products
Bathrooms can be complicated and sometimes plans can change. We want you to be happy with your bathroom purchase from us and offer the following to help.
- 30 days (from delivery) to return your items for a refund
- An optional convenient collection service of unwanted products from your address if required (chargeable)
- A friendly and human-based approach to helping out
If you need to return an unwanted product to us, please contact us first and we can help you with the process.
Important information on returns
- Please contact us prior to returning items so that we can provide you with a returns form and provide details on where and how to return to us.
- We are unable to accept returns for any products that have been used, installed or made-to-order.
- Products must be in their original packaging (which must also be intact, do not write on the packaging) and in a resalable condition.
- We offer a collection service for trickier situations (such as large / bulky products). This is a chargeable service and the cost will vary depending on the product(s) being returned. We can find out the cost for you when you notify us that you wish to return something.
- If you are sending something back to us, you will be responsible for the cost of the return and for ensuring that it arrives to us safely. We recommend that you package the returned product in outer packaging and that you use a recorded and insured delivery service.
- Once we have inspected and processed your return we will refund back to your original method of payment. Please allow up to 10 working days for your refund to be processed.
Any claims for damaged products must be made to us within 48 hours of delivery. So please thoroughly inspect your order when delivered and let us know if you have any concerns. After 48 hours from delivery, we cannot accept claims for damaged or missing products. This does not affect your statutory rights with regards to faulty products (see below).
If you believe your product has developed a fault or has a manufacturing defect, please contact us so that we can help resolve things for you.
It is often possible to resolve any issues with simple technical advice or by sending replacement parts. Where appropriate we will ask the manufacturer’s technical department to contact you if we believe it will help resolve things faster. We recommend that you do not uninstall a product prior to contacting us, as it might be that the issue can be resolved in-situ.
We may request photos or videos of any issues so we can help identify the issue. It is also important that we establish whether any issues are due to an actual product fault or are in-fact due to the environment that the product has been installed in. Factors such as water pressure or incorrect installation are often the reason behind perceived “faults” so this is something that we might need to check through with you as part of the process. We understand that this might be a frustrating process to go through, but it is important that all elements are investigated.
If you have had the product for more than a year, it is likely that the product will be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty. Where that is the case we are here to help so please contact us and we can take the necessary steps for you. Please retain your proof of purchase and any manufacturer warranty documents as these may be required to activate any warranty claims.