Hudson Reed 1600mm Bath Front Panel
Hudson Reed 1600mm Bath Front Panel
- In stock
- Inventory on the way
Hudson Reed bath panels can be used to easily complete you bath installation, whilst matching colours from within their extensive furniture collection. This 1600mm bath panel is for use with straight baths and comes with a plinth to provide height adjustment from 480-550mm. The 18mm thick wooden panel is water resistant to help prevent damage from water spray or drips. This is a front panel only, so is for use between two walls. If you need to fit the bath into a corner, there are matching end panels available. Hudson Reed provide a 5 year manufacturer guarantee on their bath panel collection.
- Overall length / width - 1600mm
- Overall depth - 18mm
- Overall height - 480-550mm
- Weight - 14.60kg approx
- Gloss White
Bath front panel
- For use with 1600mm straight baths
- Modern design
- With plinth for easy installation
- Made from 18mm thick MFC / MDF wood
- Use to match other furniture within the Hudson Reed range
- Coordinating bath end panel also available
- End panel, bath & other accessories sold separately
- Guarantee: 5 years
This bath panel is water resistant. Like with all furniture, spillages and splashes should be wiped dry after use as it is not waterproof. Failure to dry the unit after use may shorten the product's life expectancy and invalidate the guarantee.
Download installation instructions (opens in new tab)
Free delivery on orders over £500
Small items (taps, shower brassware, accessories)
- Standard delivery (3-5 working days) - £3.95
- Express delivery (1-3 working days) - £7.95
- Next day delivery (order by midday) - £10.95
Large items (basins, toilets, furniture, shower enclosures & trays)
- Standard delivery (3-5 working days) - £29.00
- Express delivery (1-3 working days) - £39.00
- Next day delivery (order by midday) - £49.00
If your order consists of large and small products, you will only pay the large item delivery fee
When will delivery be?
Deliveries are Monday - Friday between 8am - 6pm. and you will kept updated on delivery by email, phone or text so you know when delivery will be.
Can I delay delivery?
Yes, please place you order and email us the order number and details of when you would like delivery to be.
Can I order something that is out of stock?
Yes, you can back-order an item to be dleivered once available. If you order other in-stock items we will delay delivery until all items are avilable but can arrange a split delivery if required (which may incur charges).
Can I change my order once placed?
Yes, provided your order has not been dispatched, it can be changed.
Where do you deliver to?
We deliver to the majority of mainland UK. We do not deliver to Ireland, Nothern Ireland, the Scottish Isles & Highlands or the Channel Isles at present.
See our delivery page for more information
- We offer a no-quibble 30 day returns policy (from delivery) for refunds and exchanges.
- We also offer a convenient collection service for unwanted products. This is chargeable but is useful for large, fragile items.
- To arrange a return, please contact us first to start the process.
- We cannot accept returns for products that have been used, installed or are not as new.
- In the unlikely event that an item arrives damaged, we will arrange a replacement or refund.
- Damaged items must be reported to us within 48 hours of delivery.
See our returns page for more information
We know that buying bathroom furniture online can feel daunting. So we offer a free sample service for many of our bathroom furniture ranges so you can double check if a colour works, right from the comfort of your own home.