Dual Fuel Radiator Element
Dual Fuel Radiator Element
- Low stock - only 3 left
- Inventory on the way
This dual fuel element allows you to run it off electricity when your central heating system is turned off, allowing you to have warm, dry towels even in the summer months. There are different wattage options available so you will need to know what wattage your radiator will require, alternatively we sell a number of bathroom radiators with the dual fuel element already included. The element is in a chrome finish and includes a T-piece for connection.
Size options & heat output
- 100 watt element, 300mm element length
- 150 watt element, 300mm element length
- 200 watt element, 340mm element length
- 300 watt element, 400mm element length
- 400 watt element, 500mm element length
- 500 watt element, 580mm element length
- 600 watt element, 650mm element length
Dual fuel element
For use with radiators & heated towel rails
Allows you to run the radiator off electricity when the central heating system is turned off
With chrome T-piece for element & radiator valve connection
With manual on/off function (no temperature control when in electric mode)
Can be combined with a timer switch to control when the radiator comes on and off (switch sold separately)
IP55 safety rated
Radiator sold separately
2 year manufacturer guarantee
Free delivery on orders over £500
Small items (taps, shower brassware, accessories)
- Standard delivery (3-5 working days) - £3.95
- Express delivery (1-3 working days) - £7.95
- Next day delivery (order by midday) - £10.95
Large items (basins, toilets, furniture, shower enclosures & trays)
- Standard delivery (3-5 working days) - £29.00
- Express delivery (1-3 working days) - £39.00
- Next day delivery (order by midday) - £49.00
If your order consists of large and small products, you will only pay the large item delivery fee
When will delivery be?
Deliveries are Monday - Friday between 8am - 6pm. and you will kept updated on delivery by email, phone or text so you know when delivery will be.
Can I delay delivery?
Yes, please place you order and email us the order number and details of when you would like delivery to be.
Can I order something that is out of stock?
Yes, you can back-order an item to be dleivered once available. If you order other in-stock items we will delay delivery until all items are avilable but can arrange a split delivery if required (which may incur charges).
Can I change my order once placed?
Yes, provided your order has not been dispatched, it can be changed.
Where do you deliver to?
We deliver to the majority of mainland UK. We do not deliver to Ireland, Nothern Ireland, the Scottish Isles & Highlands or the Channel Isles at present.
See our delivery page for more information
- We offer a no-quibble 30 day returns policy (from delivery) for refunds and exchanges.
- We also offer a convenient collection service for unwanted products. This is chargeable but is useful for large, fragile items.
- To arrange a return, please contact us first to start the process.
- We cannot accept returns for products that have been used, installed or are not as new.
- In the unlikely event that an item arrives damaged, we will arrange a replacement or refund.
- Damaged items must be reported to us within 48 hours of delivery.
See our returns page for more information